Gamma Beta (Alabama) Chapter Manager
- Monitor and support chapter operations for Gamma Beta Chapter at University of Alabama
- Provide financial management support and risk management training for Gamma Beta Chapter
- Provide NHQ with assessments of chapter operations.
- Assist in volunteer cultivation, training, and coordinating alumni events.
- Act as Facilities Manager when necessary for inspections and walk-throughs.
A Bachelor’s degree is required. Multitasking skills are necessary. Applicant must be willing to relocate to Tuscaloosa, Alabama and live at the chapter property.
Salary ranges for entry to mid-level positions based on experience and educational background. Benefits include health insurance, travel expenses, training/educational opportunities, and housing at chapter house in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.