Location: University of Kansas- Lawrence, Kansas
Description: This position lives with and provides direct support to the Fraternity of Alpha Kappa Lambda’s Delta Chapter at the University of Kansas. It is a full-time position with two areas of concentration; house operations and chapter management support. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Advise and support undergraduate house manager in his duties.
- Advise and support the collection and administration of house leases.
- Advise and support the undergraduate treasurer in the chapter’s financial operations.
- Advise and support the local housing corporation and alumni advisory group.
- Monitor chapter property and activities.
- Advise and support all areas of general chapter operations.
- Act as a liaison and contact for the between the chapter and University, the chapter and National Headquarters and the chapter and Alumni.
Qualifications: A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. Strong communication skills and presentation skills are required. Experience either working with or being a member of a Fraternity or Sorority if preferred. Knowledge of OmegaFi financial services is preferred.
Other Notes: The position is through the Fraternity National Headquarters. Training will be provided both in Carmel, Indiana and at the chapter property. Other duties may be assigned in support of the National Fraternity during the summer or over other breaks in the academic calendar.
- Salary comparable to a full-time entry-level position in higher education.
- Room and board during the Academic year.
- Healthcare benefits are offered.
- Retirement benefits are offered after the first year.
- Potential use of company vehicle.
- Generous paid vacation time off and extended paid holiday time off.