The Fraternity of Alpha Kappa Lambda has come to the decision to officially cancel the 2020 National Conclave. In return for canceling with a minimum penalty, we have rescheduled to use the same property, The Williamsburg Lodge, in 2022 and 2024. The dates are July 27 – 31, 2022, and July 31 – August 4, 2024.
- This decision is based on the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and concerns regarding; the health and safety of those wishing to attend, meeting size guidelines, travel restrictions, and the financial difficulties chapters are facing.
- The Biennial Business Meeting will be held in a new format with details to come soon. This includes the NEC Nominations process.
- National Awards recipients will be announced at the beginning of August and local ceremonies will occur over the fall semester. Nomination packets will be available starting in June.
- For all chapters, the Fraternity will process a $700 credit to your OmegaFi BillPay accounts on July 1.
- The Fraternity will immediately process refunds for alumni members who have registered and paid.
- For any member that has already made a reservation with the hotel, the hotel is automatically canceling those reservations. Please contact the hotel directly if you do not see your room canceled.