National Executive Council- Undergraduate Representative
The National Executive Council (NEC) Undergraduate Representative’s primary objective is to give insight based on the undergraduate experience and provide feedback based on his own personal involvement in Alpha Kappa Lambda. This individual is elected to serve a term of one year.
The NEC Undergraduate Representative cannot be graduating or scheduled to graduate during his term on the NEC. He will be asked to attend/participate in all National Executive Council meetings, both in-person and virtually, and communicate and respond promptly to correspondence via email. If travel is required, travel expenses will be covered by the National Fraternity while any registration expenses, such as National Conclave, are covered by the chapter. If the NEC Undergraduate Representative serves during a National Conclave year, he must attend and cannot be the chapter delegate.
Qualifications for Nomination
- He must be from a chartered chapter.
- He must be able to hold the position for one calendar year as an undergraduate.
- He must be able to participate in National Executive Council meetings.
- He must be able to communicate and respond promptly to correspondence via email.
- The chapter must not be on Financial Suspension.